Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

registration

ciphercoms
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I had vodafone contract which was terminated many years ago. But I can still login into the online account. Even though there is nothing in the account. Just my personal details and contact details. Now I got myself a new vodafone payg number. i am enable to register it online. Because the email I use to register this new number was used in my old contract account. So vodafone won’t allow me. I had chat with  “Liam on 07/03/22”. He said he will register my new number with this email and take 24 hours to take effect. I will receive notifications when account is active. 48+ hours later. Nothing.

Today (10/03/2022) I called and spoken to “Siema” (excused spelling) she did same thing. Even provide me with a account number. However when I login with this email. Account still empty. Even the account number is different from what she give me. Thus my questions to the vodafone tech team

1, is it possible to add my new number to my old account

2, Can you delete my old account from your date base. So I can use my email to register again

3, I have the account number [Removed]. How do I access it?

thank you

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove off topic/personal information/inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

7 REPLIES 7

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for getting in touch @ciphercoms - I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to resolve your online account issues when you've got in touch previously. 

It sounds like we need to remove the email address from your old account by completing a 'cleanse' on it (meaning we remove the previous account associated to it) and then this will let you set one up with your new Pay as you go account. Please pop my team a message on social media so we can get this sorted for you 🙂 

thank you Amanda. exactly that. cleanse my old account and remove the email. so i can use it to register again. i have been trying to get your colleague to do exactly that. finally you are the only person seems to understand what is need to be done. i am unable to post email address here. this is the account no. [Removed]. you will find the email address [Removed] associated with this account. please cleanse it and remove the email from your database. thank you

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove off topic/personal information/inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've edited your post @ciphercoms to remove your personal information 🙂

Please get in touch with my team on social media as mentioned above, then we can take your details securely and get this all sorted for you. 

i don't rarely use facebook or twitter. but i will give it a go. if all go wrong. you have my permission to cleanse my old account. thank you

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

We'll be able to help there @ciphercoms and if you're struggling, just let us know via Twitter/Facebook and we'll make sure we're doing everything we can to make it easier for you 🙂 

thank you Amanda. i have sent a message in twitter at 2.56pm. still waiting for reply. maybe i am doing it wrongScreenshot 2022-03-11 153956.jpg

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's fine @ciphercoms, I can see our digital assistant has passed you message on to one of our team. We don't offer an instant message service via our social channels, all our messages are worked in the order they're received. This from time to time, there maybe a delay in us replying to your message. One of our team should've replied to you by now. If not, let us know and we'll chase this up for you.