Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Account Qyery

pickrest
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Tried to raise an account query using  the app on mobile phone via the chat system last night what a joke . Going round and round in circles you keep having to repeat the the same information over and over .In the end did I get the answer to my query NO. Role on end of contract time I am going . I  have had enough . I dont know how the CEO can sleep at night knowing how badly his company is run shame on you.What a rubbish outfit.

9 REPLIES 9

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Although account access via this forum isn't available anymore we as fellow customers maybe able to help you with guidance.

The Vodafone Social Media Teams here who reply to non account access required assistance do have access access if you contact them via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

hrym

I had a issue recently and spoke to the Twitter team, who were very helpful.  The big advantage is that they don't have to try to fix things while you're online.   You can state the problem, then they go away and find an answer before coming back to you.

Thanks very much that I didnt happen they just went away and left me and came back still asking questions, then some one new came on and again you have to explain all over again . What a waste of time .Vodafone have serious management issues .It dosent happen .I  think I could run Vodafone better than their CEO  does. Thre whole system sdoes not work see my previous posting on call centre staff .What a joke.

hrym

That's odd.   Follow the thread up and ask if there's been any progress.   It's possible they haven't had an answer yet.

No and I dont expect  to get one.No one took charge of it .About as much use as a lead brick .

hrym

Did you follow it up and ask for an update?

no gave up . Just waiting for my contarct to end then i am off to another supplier

hrym

If you don't take the matter up, you'll never know.   For the sake of "Is there any progress on this?", I would.

Now lodgesd formal complaint so far no response