Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Account login

Rockybl
2: Seeker

I can't login to my account. It says that my username doesn't exist and that my password is not correct. I know for a fact that both of these are correct.

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Rockybl 

Are you not able to login either via your myvodaphone app or via your url browser ?

I-can-t-log-in-to-my-account. 

Perhaps clear the cache , cookies and browsing history and try again.

If all else fails and your 100% sure your logging in credentials are correct then contact Customer Services on 191 or Live Chat and they'll help.

The Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM may also be able to help / advise > Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I couldn't login on the app or the website, because it said that my username didn't exist. I got fed up with it and just created a new account. When I entered my phone number for the new account, my username was there. It was the correct username. My username and my password were both correct. I know this, because I have them in a password manager and I have not changed them. Then, I noticed 2 direct debit payments for this month, meaning that I am going to be charged twice. I removed these direct debits and set up a new one. I have been in touch with Vodafone. They had better not charge me twice. Totally ridiculous that I had to create a new account. My contact expired last May. I am eligible for an upgrade. No way am I being tied to Vodafone for another 24 months. 

AnnS

I am sure the problem here @Rockybl is due to the change of ownership submitted on this previous thread

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/Transfer-of-account-ownership/m-p/2709048#M67629

If the change of ownership was successful as you have mentioned on the linked thread, the account will now in the name of your partner and this will be the reason your user name and password is no longer accepted.  Vodafone should have sent you a letter to confirm you have no further responsibility towards the contract and payments, if this has not been received for confirmation you will need to contact Vodafone through customer service channels or speak to the Social Team.

I don't think it's that, because I was able to login on the app and the website ever since transfer to ownership took place. This just happened recently. I created a new account. 

Meant, transfer of ownership took place.

MTDmorri

Me too. Apparently I don't exist