Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Reactivate physical SIM after esim swap

Razza
3: Seeker

Hi, a few day back on the 24th, I swapped did a swap to esim since I got my self a iPhone 15 plus but have decided to return it back to Apple due to few to annoying things about iOS.

Anyway I still got my physical SIM is it possible to get it reactivated or is my only option is going down the Vodafone store for a replacement SIM.

Ryan 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Yes @Razza it is possible to reactivate the physical SIM, as you already have a physical SIM you can complete the process yourself online by following the information here e SIM 

Alternatively, speak to live chat or call Customer Services, they will complete the swap for you.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers

@Razza 

Have a word with Customer Services via Live Chat and kr the Social Media Team. 

Vodafone Social Media Team.  

It maybe possible however if not you should be able to pop into a Vodafone Store with ID or have a new sim posted to you. 

If posted please allow for the delay in post due to the time of year.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Yes @Razza it is possible to reactivate the physical SIM, as you already have a physical SIM you can complete the process yourself online by following the information here e SIM 

Alternatively, speak to live chat or call Customer Services, they will complete the swap for you.

Razza

The activate SIM form seem to worked fine using my original SIM card even when the page says it for replacement SIMs only