main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Adult content blocked

mickrb
2: Seeker

I got an account with Vodafone because of an offer they had running. The worst decision I have ever made their Customer Services do not have a clue about how to fix a problem I have had for a few months. I do some admin on adult sites but can I access them using my mobile device - no chance. I have contacted customer services numerous times and visited a shop once they did not want to know told me to contact customer services.  Having tried all the solutions I have located on the web I have come to the conclusion the fault lies with Vodafone and not my phone. When I entered into a contract with Vodafone I did not sign a contract stating you can access those sites we think are suitable. This problem is now costing me money as if I can not get on the sites I cannot earn. I intend to email Vodafone and give them 30 days to resolve this issue and if they fail to do so I will regard our contract as being at an end and will return their equipment and go back to Sky with whom I had no issues. 

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
mickrb
2: Seeker

Found a customer services rep who new what she was doing problem fixed at Vodafone end in a matter of seconds 

View more options
Gemma

@mickrb - I’m glad to hear that you’re now able to access the websites you need to. Thanks for updating the thread.
For any other customers viewing this page, please take a look at our information regarding age-restricted content settings

View more options