Can I use eSim with this bundle?

nthomas85
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

WelshPaul
16: Advanced member

Yes you can although Vodafone will tell you that you cannot.

Order the sim and use the change sim option located within your online account to change to esim.

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

WelshPaul

Yes you can although Vodafone will tell you that you cannot.

Order the sim and use the change sim option located within your online account to change to esim.

thanks for your reply :Smiling:

I cannot contract any Vodafone employee about this topic. I've tried to use live chat but only digital (machine) is available :Sad_face:

WelshPaul

Be warned that should you ever delete the esim profile or if you're unable to receive text messages for any reason you will be without phone service because Vodafone text you a security code every time you login and you need to access your account in order to setup or request an esim. You cannot re-use an esim with Vodafone and you must request a new one if you delete an existing one or if you lose/break your phone.

Stick with a sim card if you can!

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

A similar thread @nthomas85 

eSIM-on-Pay-as-you-Go. 

Right now esim is supported only for Pay Monthly.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Just to clarify, on pay as you go in order to use an eSIM you need to register for an online account. Once you have successfully registered, wait 24 hours then log in and navigate to Swap your SIM and select eSIM. Follow the instructions and you will receive your eSIM via email! (It states that you must be on a Pay Monthly contract but it will work regardless.)

This isn't officially supported on Vodafone Pay Go but it does work. Just heed my warning above!