Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cancelling tracker issues

riaob1801
2: Seeker

I brought 2 trackers from your website 3 years ago, I cant access the curve app as its not recognising my details and just asks for a phone number which is not correct when I enter.  The last email I had from you was a year ago stating that my payment details are wrong and my account will be closed in 7 days. You have been taking money out my account ever since.

On the phone to your organisation for 30 minutes so far today,  as you cant find an account for me, even stating that the tracker system is not you and to contact whoever i brought it from. IT WAS YOU!!! the only thing i have ever got is an order number, nothing else. I have been paying Vodafone as that is the name on my bank account where the money is going. 

I want my £72 back of money you've been taking out my account for a year without a contract. 

2 REPLIES 2

riaob1801

now 1hr 14 

Ami

Hey there @riaob1801. Thanks so much for reaching out about this. I can only apologise for any inconvenience caused and can absolutely understand your frustrations behind this. We're here to help get this sorted. So that we can look into this for you, please get in touch with our Social Media Team here, so that we can locate your account and do some further investigating.