Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

S23 Ultra Pre-Order - Not dispatched

olovski
2: Seeker

Hi guys, I pre-ordered S23 Ultra on 9th of February and paid £9.99 for premium delivery. The delivery slot was for 8am to 10am on 17th Feb. 
According to tracker and live chat agents the order has not even been dispatched yet and it is past delivery slot already.
I wonder if anyone is in similar situation?
Reading stories on this forum from previous pre-orders I am bit worried. I never had issues in the past with pre-orders not being delivered while going through Carephone Warehouse or other providers.
Pretty disappointing experience so far. Live chat agents and social media staff are unable to tell me also when I will get it delivered.

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Sometimes the choice of colour and or internal storage capacity can have an impact on delivery.

Unfortunately we do see delays on flagship releases @olovski 

The official release date for these phone's is today.

I hope you get your phone ASAP.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

As you have done @olovski , to get a status of the order enter your order number here: Order Tracker .  If you still need help tracking speak to the Social Team here: Contact Us  

jaxxon

If you pre-ordered a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra and paid extra for premium delivery, but have not received your phone yet, you may be experiencing a delay. To address this issue, you may need to contact the company's customer service department to inquire about the status of your order and request an estimated delivery date.