Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order history

I can’t see my latest order due for delivery tomorrow on my order history within my online account - is this a known glitch ? :-0

Guapsi by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Can't shop for sim only plans with a PAYG account

Hi, I've recently tested a PAYG sim in my old phone and I'd like to look at the sim only contracts, when i log in to vodafone.co.uk it doesn't let me look at the sim only section of the site as I'm a PAYG customer, will i be able to log out of my acc...

Annual upgrade promise sep 2019

So I bought an iPhone 11 Pro Max sep 2019 and was doing my annual upgrade promise and apparently if you have made an insurance claim that voids this promise. ironically the replacement phone was arranged through Vodafone insurance services. I have re...

Guapsi by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Trade in for cash error

Hi, I am trying to trade my iphone 11 128g  for cash on the website.  However, when I put my mobile number in it says it is not recognised?  Therefore I can not continue with the process I  have now tried this over 3 days with no luck.  I am 100% put...

Feebee85 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Device cost iPhone Pro 12 Max

Having received my new iPhone which I’m extremely happy about - However I was slightly bemused to see the device cost for the iPhone being £1,149.72 - some £50 more than what apple charge. Why is this? I tried going through the online chat to only be...

iPhone 12 pro max

Hi I was wondering if you knew when the next batch of IPhone 12 pro max pacific blue would be delivered. I’ve seen people have been waiting weeks for their 12’ to come and I don’t want to be waiting for a long period of time. hope you can help thanks...

NO DATA

Can someone please help me as I am actually at wits end with this company now!!!!My phone was stolen last week I got a new SIM yesterday, the woman activated it for me on the phone, my calls and texts are working but when i am not connected to intern...

cw98x by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

vodafone scammers read all please

i have been in contact with the rude people also at vodafone regarding deadlock letter as they say my internet is correct via www.speedtest.net who vodafone works along side to get great results however my problem still persists i checked with other ...

Error code 6021

One of the lines on my account is saying error code 6021 on veryme. All the other lines on my account are fine can anyone help