Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Website not working for upgrades

The website stops functioning when attempting to choose the options for the handset that I want to upgrade too saying an unknown error has occurred

eSIM - Just do something or give me my money back

One week (and counting and still unresolved), 5, 6, 7 8 hours (lost count) on calls, lied to, false promises etc., etc., Most operators are polite in themselves but the issues are systemic and there is clearly a lack of understanding of problem at ha...

Can't change address, website broken?

Hi, I recently moved house so logged into My Vodafone to change my address. I was surprised to find that my account address had been changed (without my say-so) to an address I've not lived at for four years. I've tried changing it to my new address,...

jakemun by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks

Defaulted Account

I defaulted on my account back in 2015 for a quite large sum, I am now trying to get a mortgage and they need this satisfied before i can go ahead. I have tried every avenue to get vodafone to find my account but they keep saying they cant find it. I...

Resolved! Good feedback

Hi all just upgraded my phone today in your Dumfries store was served by fraser and I would like to thank him for his friendly service & advice & help can someone pass this on? thanks again

Credit file default removal

Hi I need to contact the credit support team from an old pay monthly contract I tried calling vidaphone who have no record of it but I obviously want to clear it but noone seems to be able to help or point me in the right direction any help would be ...

Adamf86 by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Entertainment package

Hi, I just upgraded and get the entertainment package. I want to opt for the Amazon Prime option. However, I already have Amazon Prime. Will Vodafone just take over my monthly payments? If so, how do I register for it without giving myself two subscr...

ghowton by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cancelling 2 credit agreements hanging around for years

Hi, I have 2 credit agreements for 2 previous pay monthly contracts that are still showing as open on my credit file. They show no money owed, however they have remained open even though I transferred my number to another provider.This is twice for 2...

Andy465 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks