Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sim card deactivated

gtrx333
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I was just on the phone to see if I could combine my mobile and broadband accounts for the together account but was told it wasnt possible. So i said i would just leave it as is then. Then within a minute of finishing my call. My sim card has been deactivated and does not receive any mobile reception. I have no way of calling support now and the online live chat is not working. Please help

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Can you try a soft reboot by turning your phone Off and On just incase its a phone issue and check your masts via status-checker 

If the masts look ok and perhaps choosing another network in your phone's connection settings and then re choose Vodafone does not work then contact the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries as they have account access.

Unfortunately account access isn't available via this forum @gtrx333 

Live chat is 24/7 so if you leave the chat window open an agent will connect when one becomes available.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @gtrx333 

Not sure of the reason you should have lost your service for making a simple enquiry.

You can definitely combine the broadband with the mobile account and have both services on the same bill using the same email address, you will also be able to view the accounts on the My Vodafone account summary.

I would also suggest you speak to the Social Team (as mentioned by @BandOfBrothers )they know exactly what they are doing and will be in a good position to get this solved for you and find the reason you have lost your service.