Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No online advisers for small business

Why is it everytime I try to get in touch with customer service through the online chat there's never any advisors available for small business? I'm frankly fed up and I won't be renewing my contract next time.

Account Merge

I have had home broadband for a while. I recently took out a 2 year mobile contract via mobiles.co.uk.So now I have 2 accounts. And also I haven't had the £5 off a month on my broadband for signing up to a mobile contract.I spoke to the live chat peo...

Why do I have a refund?

An amount of £21.70 was paid into my account yesterday under the detail Vodafone Ltd 687. I have paid my usual monthly contract amount at the end of October and have had no contact from Vodafone about this. My accountant will want to know...any idea ...

Rapunzel by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Swapping iPhone 12 Pro for iPhone 12 Pro Max

Just spoke to customer services on 191 to cancel my iPhone 12 Pro order so that I could place an order for the iPhone 12 Pro Max instead as it declined me when I tried to place the Pro Max in addition to the Pro (I was going to place the order for th...

Vodafone won’t block my IMEI

I’m really frustrated. I decided to sell my old iPhone on eBay and the courier has lost the device in transit. I contacted Vodafone and asked them to block the IMEI but they say that because I purchased the phone directly from Apple they can’t do thi...

Kieramx by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

When is customer service not customer service....

Strange title for a post I know but I wanted to share my experience of Vodafone Customer Care. I've been part of this forum for many years now and am brand loyal.Vodafone, for me, for many reasons is my network of choice however over the years we've ...

donnyguy by 16: Advanced member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Plan charges

I keep running out of data so I thought I'd go onto a better plan with more data. But I need to know when I'd be charged for the new plan. Will it be like it is now or do they take payment right away thank you all