Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cant shop for sim only deals

malkybck
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, i have two seperate accounts with vodafone, one for business broadband/landline and one for my home broadband/landline, on both accounts there is an option in my dashboard to add a mobile sim only plan for a 15% discount. I tried this out about a month ago to see the prices and it was all working fine, i got all the way through to the payment page selecting my activation date etc.  However i still had a month to run on my current mobile deal so i left it to try again this week...

So now my current plan ends next week and i've been trying for a few days now to add the sim only deal on one of my vodafone accounts, however i haven't been able to even see the sim only deals at all,. When i try clicking the offer in my account, it takes me to the shop and asks if i want to add an additional plan. Sometimes when i click yes it sayssays error, something's gone wrong, and gets stuck in an endless loop where i have to close the page and log out and in again. Other times i press yes, it pops up again with the same question over and over and i can see the deals in the background behind the pop up window but cant click anything. 

I've tried on different browsers and on different devices but nothing works.

Is this a known issue with the shop and if so does anyone know when it'll be fixed? I only have around 3 days left to sort a new mobile contract and i wanted to get the deal i saw last month with vodafone with the 15% discount but im worried the shop wont be fixed in time and i'll have to try something else.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

It's unfortunate to hear you're still having issues with this @malkybck, thank you for trying everything you have so far - I'd advise doing as @BandOfBrothers has suggested and calling the phone team up on 191 (from a Vodafone number) or 0808 040 8408 (from alternative number) and they will be able to assist with this order. Let us know how you get on!

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @malkybck 

Try …

my-vodafone-account/additional-plans 

Customers Get a 15% discount on selected SIM only or tablet plans as an existing customer, and 15% off the Airtime Plan when adding an additional phone to your account. 

And inside the link it states
“ How do I use my 15% discount ?

Simply follow the links on this page to take up an additional plan. The prices shown will include the 15% discount. 

If this does not help then call 191 and they'll help with your order.

Live Chat can help too.

There is also the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter DM and Facebook Messenger Social Media Team's Link.  

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Yes @malkybck , you will be wanting to add the 15% discount through your Home Broadband with Vodafone Together.

This will be the link you need to unlock your 15% discount, click on 'choose your SIM' here: Vodafone Together 

Also please see here: Vodafone Together FAQ's 

Thanks for the replies, slight progress in that I can actually now see a deal and click on it but then it pops up asking if I want to add it as an additional plan and when I click yes it just pops up again over and over.

I tried live chat last night and they couldn't get me it with the 15% discount but I'll try again thanks 

AnnS

@malkybck 

Try clearing your cookies and cache and try again, it may just be a cookie preventing you from applying for the deal when you have already tried.

unfortunately the social media team were unable to fix it either.

I've now tried on the app, on google chrome on my pc, on firefox on my pc, on both on my laptop, on my partners phone, and on both my business and personal accounts and nothing works so it's definitely a problem with the website.

i've tried clearing cookies and cache too but no luck, i just get stuck with the same pop up on the screen asking me to click 'add a plan' and when i click it, it just opens the same pop up again over and over.

very very frustrating and my current contract actually ends today so i need to get a new contract today and wanted to go with vodafone but it doesn't look possible now  :Sad_face: 

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

It's unfortunate to hear you're still having issues with this @malkybck, thank you for trying everything you have so far - I'd advise doing as @BandOfBrothers has suggested and calling the phone team up on 191 (from a Vodafone number) or 0808 040 8408 (from alternative number) and they will be able to assist with this order. Let us know how you get on!