Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Contacting a specific member of the Vodafone Team

M4Q
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Is it possible at all to contact a specific member of the Vodafone Sales/Upgrade team?

Appreciate that this is probably a long shot, but yesterday i contacted the team to discuss the options available for upgrade. I knew what i wanted but was interested to see what the availability and cost would be. Spoke initially with someone in India and when he realised what i wanted to do transferred me to an agent who was apparently in Belfast.

We went through the motions and discussions and i agreed to the upgrade offered and was advised that i would get all the confirmation emails within the next few hours. I received nothing at all, except the transcript of our conversation. I called the customer services team last night to find out what was happening and the upgrade/order has not been processed and the only notes on my account are from the discussion with the guy in India.

I am supposed to be receiving a call back by lunch time from the agent i spoke with last night, but as yet nothing and all i want to do is get this processed.

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

It maybe difficult to speak to the same team member unfortunately but hopefully they have made notes on your account if you want to call back to pursue this.

The Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries may also be able to help.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for the response. Somehow/for some reason the notes on the account dont cover the upgrade discussion that took place (So i am told). I have the full transcript myself so have the information and don't understand how i can have this but their system doesnt.

hrym

Neither do I.   Drop the Social Media team a note on Facebook or Twitter.   They'll be able to take your details privately and, if they can't see this either, you'll be able to send them a copy of the transcript.