Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Contract Phone hasn't arrived

Sinbolt
1: Seeker

As the title said....i did not receive my phone that was supposed to arrive today. 
I request for the phone to be delivered today between 8:30 and 12:00 am, wasting 5 pounds for that because i am not always at home. 

Already try to put my order number in the track your vodafone order and what it shows is "Order details you've entered are invalid." when i clearly already check several times the number and put it that same times with no result at all. 

In DPD Website my parcel number says that it was arrived on 03 Aug in Snetterton....
Already e-mail them to know if something is wrong but still no response since they have a period of 24hours to answer. 

What i should do more? 
Soon i will reach the day that is supposed for me to pay the monthly amount of money for that phone and i did not try it yet. 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I'd suggest to speak with customer services on 191 or Live Chat and they can access your account and help you further to see if the phone is actually in stock for despatch. 

Vodafone > contact-us.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Sinbolt
1: Seeker

Recieve e-mail right now that someone will deliver today . I Will wait and see. 

Sinbolt was your phone ever delivered ? 
I want to know what happened after that