Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Contract still rolling after using pac

JAMESORCHARD
10: Established

Vodafail is still billing me despite using pac code  how do I end this madness? 

24 REPLIES 24

Effie

Hey @JAMESORCHARD I can certainly appreciate the concern this can cause. You will still be billed as normal for a month once you've left (depending on your billing date and the date you leave) You'll then receive your Final Bill which will include a credit for any line rental you've paid for in advance but not used due to you leaving the network. This credit can then be refunded to you. If you would like us to check on this further, please drop the Social Media Team a message here

Doing this now. But already it was the new providers fault and obviously not vodafails. Pac was used 10th June but apparently I've still got to give notice tho

If you used your PAC to move your number over to a new network, and you have no other services on the account, there shouldn't be any billable products left @JAMESORCHARD  You also don't need to put a 30 days notice in alongside a PAC; the PAC acts as an 'immediate' disconnection in that once the new network claims the number, the line is disconnected from your Vodafone account. This is definitely something that needs looking into further for you. 

JAMESORCHARD

Well over 2hrs on messenger to be told I've got to go through disconnection team with out being told how to do that. Delay tactics once again 🙄 

I can assure you @JAMESORCHARD that it isn't delay tactics. Only the dedicated Cancellations teams are able to process PAC and disconnection requests and these teams do not operate on social media. If you're being directed to Cancellations then this may mean there was an issue with the PAC and you may need another or may need an alternative means of disconnection. You can speak to the team by calling 0333 304 0191 or by speaking to LiveChat

Hi could I have a alternative help line no that one above gets me to 1st options then just rings twice then hangs up thanks

Sorry you're still facing such trouble @JAMESORCHARD. You can attempt to obtain your PAC by texting ‘PAC’ followed by your 4-digit account PIN to 65075. Alternatively, via our help line on 03333040191, if you explain to the automated service what you'd like to discuss today, you should be handed on over to the next available agent. A PAC can also been requested for in store, your nearest store can be found here

I've had my pac code and used it to switch providers back in June but vodafone are saying current number is still active on the old account. That telephone number doesn't work

Please message our team via the contact information here providing the number you had with us, or your account number. Then we can take a closer look into the account in question, and what's going on here. Thank you.