Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Why do need to pay final bill

xin
2: Seeker

I ordered a vodafone esim contract on 17 july on carphone warehouse website but i find out that my phone doesn't support esim so i contact with carphone warehouse(18  july )to cancel my contract and i was told by the customer service team that my  contract was cancelled and soon i should receive a cancellation email. On 23 July instead of receiving cancellation email i received a welcome email from vodafone so i called carphone warehouse again and again i was told my contract its cancelled and there will be a cancellation email.

I never received any cancellation email but on 9 August i receive a email from vodafone asking me to pay final bill?

Like what the hell its this, it took you more than 20 days to response to my cancellation?

Why do i need to pay this?

I canceled my contract within 14 days(next day) and esim was never set up.

Most ridiculous thing its that after i cancelled with carphone warehouse i tried to check the contract using the mobile number vodafone sent me and it was invalid.

Very disappointed

3 REPLIES 3

xin

The contract started 17July and i receive a email from vodafone about my cancellation and final bill on 09 July,which its the 30days after the contract start.

How disgusting,i request for cancellation on 18July and 24July but vodafone didn't response to my request because its within 30 days policy and a day after 30 days i got response from vodafone.

Our 30 Day Network Satisfaction Guarantee

Disgusting

@xin Thanks for reaching out in regards to your recent experience. Without looking at your account in detail I will be unable to advise on why and what charges have been applied. If you reach out to the Social Media Team on either Facebook or X they will be more than happy to take a look at this for you.   

CrimsonLiar
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

It has to be stressed that if you value your credit rating it's better to pay any such bill and then dispute it.  Harsh but true!
*As someone who is annoyed that their "ClearScore" rating is only 996!