Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Upgrade promise not honoured

Recently i contacted support to find out my data speeds as im due an upgrade and wanted to match up similar packages.After chatting to a really informative Customer Rep, it works and quoted by the rep that i could keep the same plan/price and just up...

gachjoel by 4: Newbie
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Issues with the My Vodafone app

Hi, wondering if anyone in the vodafone team can help with an issue I am having accessing the My Vodafone app. I have a Hong Kong Dual Sim Iphone XR (A2108) with a physcial Vodafone sim and a physical Three sim. When I try to open the app I am given ...

Photo 09-12-2019, 10 36 13.png

Picture Messages

Hi!I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 and have recently updated my software. Since then, I keep getting texts from Vodafone saying: "It looks like you’ve swapped your SIM or updated your software. If you want to continue sending picture messages, please upda...

how to activate my indian sim from abroad

Recently i ported my indian number from BSNL to Vodafone network.I got the confirmation message from Vodafone that your request for porting is processed on the day of leaving from india to netherland.After coming to netherland i placed the new sim in...

Free costa coffee VeryMe 41142 - not working

So I got a text from Vodafone (believe it is legit as it is on the same chain as other offers Vodafone send me). Which asked me to text COSTA to 41142. I received a text back with a link starting with https://www.jigsaw360.com/, but every time I clic...

Schro by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can’t get my PAC code

Been on hold twice for an hour today but no luck getting my PAC code. I have tried them on 191 and the App/Online and by text but no luck getting through to a member...can't be this hard! 

MishalP by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

MPS Line Rental

I've just got a new Pay Monthly contract and I'm new to Vodaphone. I've already paid the upfront cost of the handset. I placed the order on Saturday, it is now Tuesday when I picked up the phone. I've looked at my online bill and it is DOUBLE the amo...

chrisfat by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks