Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Credit score

Jade-ryan2021
2: Seeker

Hi, my partner had a phone out a while ago, and vodaphone didn't tell him about his bill, so year later he paid it all, then another year he had £1 on it, now on his credit file it says over £500 we have tried to get it wiped off his experian but vodaphone is saying they can't?! Why?! If it was paid ext and your fault you didn't get in contact, now its stopping us from buying a house:( ! Please message me back thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

Jade-ryan2021

Hi, my partner had a phone out a while ago, and vodaphone didn't tell him about his bill, so year later he paid it all, then another year he had £1 on it, now on his credit file it says over £500 we have tried to get it wiped off his experian but vodaphone is saying they can't?! Why?! If it was paid ext and your fault you didn't get in contact, now its stopping us from buying a house:( ! Please message me back thanks 

Jade-ryan2021

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

As this is going to require account access, your best bet at this stage is to contact the Social Media team via Facebook or Twitter.   Explain that, as you don't have a currently active number, you won't be able to receive a security text and they'll be able to take your details by alternative means.   This will need to be escalated to Credit File Support, who are they only people who'll have access to the details at this stage.   They will, however, be able to see the full history.