Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

We couldn’t connect to the presentation because of network issues

SSD
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi. I have Skype for Business 2015, but cannot view other peoples desktop or share mine. I get the error message        " We couldn’t connect to the presentation because of network issues".

I am using a ZTE Vodafone mobile wifi, and have a pay monthly contract. The connection speed is very good - 25mbs and ping of 45ms

I am going through my work VPN. However, when I connect using a broadband wifi, I do not get this message. Only get the error when using the mobile wifi. Do I need to change some settings on the mobile wifi device?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @SSD How odd! I'd definitely recommend checking Skype's troubleshooting page here to see if there is anything here that could help you solve this. You have any data issues with other sites or apps? Are you able to call and text as normal?

Thanks Jack. Skype trouble shooting page is not much help. I belive the issue is with the Vodafone connection or setting on the MyFi device. However, changed what I could, but still no luck...

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks @SSD - when you tried viewing another person's screen and sharing your own through WiFi and through the MiFi's connection, was this with the same Skype contact?