Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

DEFAULT ON ACCOUNT

Casbah69
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi there I had an account with Vodafone for many years and came into financial difficulty and ended up defaulting on my account. I checked my credit history it shows that I owe Vodafone-LTD some money as a default was recorded on my Vodafone LTD account on 01-09-2021 now it's completely ruined my credit score. This will remain on my report and continue to impact my scoring until 01-09-207. Could someone please help me get this sorted?

5 REPLIES 5

Charlotte

Hello, @Casbah69. I hope you're well. I appreciate how concerning it must be to have a default on your credit file, and it sounds like we need to take a look into your account. Please reach out to our Social Media Team, so that they can take a closer look for you. 

Hi Charlotte,

Many thanks for your reply. I'm not sure what to do once I join your team on Facebook?

Regards

If you link them to this post and provide them with your details so they can locate your account, they can look into your credit file query for you, @Casbah69.

Please forgive my IT knowledge. It is unclear how I will link them to this post.

Do I need to copy and paste the URL?

Thanks

That's right, @Casbah69. You can just provide them with the URL of this post.