cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Default payment appearing on account closed with 4 years.

ECKY86
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Contacted Vodafone chat who have no record on this but am looking to contact the credit team direct to confirm this and get an email confirmation if so as for it to be removed from my application, I do have the copy of the chat with the chat person but feel for any change of credit report application I need a confirmation from the credit file department. This has impacted a mortgage application.

The person on chat would not give me a direct contact to the credit file department, have had no luck finding a direct contact line/email going forward.

Any help is appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

By coming to the forum @ECKY86 you have found the best place to get this information and solution to your credit file problem.

Follow this link Contact Us and send the Social Team a message through social channels, they will get this investigated.

Janey

Hi @ECKY86 Thanks for your message, I'm afraid our Credit File team don't have direct number. Rest assured though, we can definitely look into this for you. Exactly as @AnnS said, pop our team a message on our social channels and we'll see what we can do.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been a forum member for many years now, but I can say without blinking that this is one of the most ridiculous replies I have ever seen. It is right up there with Customer Service operatives telling callers that they don't have email access. I think you mean that customers are not permitted to contact the Credit File team directly - in which case why not say so !