Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Do Vodafone know what a Customer is?

djnormsk1
2: Seeker

Received brand new iphone 14 Max Pro and Apple watch ultra 10th October. Here we are 21st December and still cannot use my smart watch as a phone due to OneNumber issues. Absolute Joke. Moved for EE as this seemed a better deal bit I so regret this move now. Been via customer service, raised a complaint, been having daily calls with customer complaints and all I get is, “this will take another 24 to 48 hours” I have heard this more times than I can remember now. Nearly 3 months is way longer than 24 to 48 hours. OFcom or ombudsman seem like my only choice now. 

3 REPLIES 3

djnormsk1

Received brand new iphone 14 Max Pro and Apple watch ultra 10th October. Here we are 21st December and still cannot use my smart watch as a phone due to OneNumber issues. Absolute Joke. Moved for EE as this seemed a better deal bit I so regret this move now. Been via customer service, raised a complaint, been having daily calls with customer complaints and all I get is, “this will take another 24 to 48 hours” I have heard this more times than I can remember now. Nearly 3 months is way longer than 24 to 48 hours. OFcom or ombudsman seem like my only choice now. 

Typo, received items on 10th October 2022

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @djnormsk1 

There are some previous threads centered around issues with Vodafone One Number. There might be some options in them that hasn't been tried.

The Vodafone Social Media Teams might be able to help via Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM.

Link back to your thread here including your username so your not having to repeat yourself.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

If a person has raised an official Complaints/code-of-practice Vodafone then have 8 weeks to resolve, or if they can't issue a deadlock letter.

Then you can engage with the Communications Ombudsman.

It's not Ofcom that deals with consumer accounts. 

I hope Vodafone put this right for you before you have to escalate this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.