Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ESim

MickBi
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Swapping phones so took opportunity to move to eSim. Start process 8:30 Monday Night after one minute message (as expected) sim disabled. No email received with QR code. Contact Vodafone online Tuesday. Help desk, i thought they didnt know what they were talking about when they said it could take upto 3 days, but the said it was being progressed. Wednesday go to Vodafone store, very helpful but advised it was stuck. They advised it was escalated. Thursday goto Vodafone store still no eSim escalated to the SOS team. Have had to buy a PAYG sim in meantime. Not holding my breath

4 REPLIES 4

CallumR

Hey @MickBi thanks for explaining the issues you've been facing with activating your eSIM. If you don't have any luck with getting it fixed once the 3-days have come to an end, please feel free to reach out to our Social Media team via Facebook or X. We'll be more than happy to take a closer look into it for you. 

Thanks Callum. The 3 days quoted was a complete lack of understanding from the telphone help. 1 to 3 days is the time taken to get an actual physical sim through your letterbox at home. It should take less that an hour or max 24hours fpr my eSim. Hopefully everything will be working tomorrow anyway

Just had a message from local Vodafone Store. SOS team expect to fix my eSim issue in 3 to 5 days. So this will be upto 9 days where no one can call my business number

Thanks for letting us know the latest @MickBi I can appreciate that it's important you get this resolved as quickly as possible. If you'd like us to chase this up, please feel free to pop our team on our social channels here.