Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

New contract

SmallTech
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi,

I have a contract phone with Vodafone and I've taken out another contract today for my daughter. In one of the emails from Vodafone it says that I'll keep my number BUT my number is for my phone and my daughter will need her own number so I'm confused. She's had a contract phone before with Vodafone & she had her own number but I've finished that contract and stopped the 30 day rolling contract so her old number is no longer in use. Will the new phone come with its own Sim card?

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Are you sure you haven't just upgraded @SmallTech and not taken out a 2nd line. 

To check phone Vodafone or use their Live Chat and ir you can contact the Social Media Teams via Twitter or Facebook. 

Unfortunately there is no account access via this forum. 

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Customer Services will be able to officially clarify. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi, I was given the option to pay my phone off or take out a separate contract so I chose to keep my phone and have another contract alongside it. I will contact them via live chat, thank you for replying 🙏 

AnnS

This sounds like an Evo contract @SmallTech , and you would have needed an airtime contract to go with the device, and would be provided with a SIM and number for the new airtime contract.

If you have taken the contract out through your online account you should also have a discount for an additional line and this would be detailed on your online account.

As far as is know the email would be an explanation on how to keep the same number for the new account, as you have cancelled your Daughter's contract, this won't apply. 

If there are any questions for the new contract and number live chat or Customer Services will be able to help.

Thank you for replying, I will contact them via live chat so they can explain it to me