Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Error 2111

Fryfryboy
2: Seeker

Hello,

I recently had a new phone, when I try to access the my Vodafone app i get error message 2111, I have tried resetting the app several times. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times but keep getting this message plz help 

440EC7F9-0287-4640-B8CF-10035BB7D70B.png

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Are you able to go into the app via the settings in your phone under the apps section and clear it's cache files @Fryfryboy 

Typically when an app is deleted it's retained in your back up so when you download it again your getting the same app not a fresh version so if you can delete the app from your back up then try that.

Customer services on 191 , Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can check your account.

Myvodafone and getting-started. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I’m using an iOS device, it’s not giving much options. Nothing like clear cache.

DB5FDB69-3568-4808-AF66-F5482D6F4711.png

BandOfBrothers

Unfortunately an iPhone won't allow you to clear cache files like can be done with an android phone @Fryfryboy 

So as I touched upon delete the app from your phone , iTunes under library and from your icloud and then try again.

And customer services can check their end too.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Cactus

I’ve been experiencing the exact same thing since I replaced my phone last week!!

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Cactus - Have you tried the steps advised above by @AnnS and @BandOfBrothers?

If you have and you're still having issues accessing the app, could you drop us a message on social media with your full name and mobile/account number please? We'll need to have a look over your account and make sure everything is as it should be.