main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Extra line not showing on My Account in app

ktp500
2: Seeker

I had a line with Vodafone which I view in the app. I have added another line but it’s not showing in my account. I’ve paid the first bill. Any idea how to fix as would like to see usage etc.

View more options
6 REPLIES 6
Steph

Hey @ktp500 I hope you're well 😊 What kind of second line is it? Has it been delivered/ activated? Can you see the second line when you log into your My Vodafone online account? 

View more options
ktp500

It’s a pay monthly SImM. Activated and been using for a week. No can’t see anything in the account section only the original line my son used

View more options
Steph

Thanks for getting back to me @ktp500 If the second line isn't showing in the app when you click on 'My Account' in the bottom left, please drop a message to the Social Media team here. They can check that the new connection is linked to your existing account and not a separate one. 

View more options
ktp500

Ok thanks will try that

View more options
ktp500

Can’t see any message option in Facebook and twitter doesn’t give me an option to DM an adviser? 

View more options
Steph

If you click on this link here it should take you our Twitter page. Alternatively, select this link here and it should send you to to Facebook messaging service. 

If you don't have a social media profile, you can instead message the LiveChat team here @ktp500 

View more options