Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Extra line not showing on My Account in app

ktp500
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I had a line with Vodafone which I view in the app. I have added another line but it’s not showing in my account. I’ve paid the first bill. Any idea how to fix as would like to see usage etc.

6 REPLIES 6

Steph

Hey @ktp500 I hope you're well 😊 What kind of second line is it? Has it been delivered/ activated? Can you see the second line when you log into your My Vodafone online account? 

It’s a pay monthly SImM. Activated and been using for a week. No can’t see anything in the account section only the original line my son used

Thanks for getting back to me @ktp500 If the second line isn't showing in the app when you click on 'My Account' in the bottom left, please drop a message to the Social Media team here. They can check that the new connection is linked to your existing account and not a separate one. 

Ok thanks will try that

Can’t see any message option in Facebook and twitter doesn’t give me an option to DM an adviser? 

If you click on this link here it should take you our Twitter page. Alternatively, select this link here and it should send you to to Facebook messaging service. 

If you don't have a social media profile, you can instead message the LiveChat team here @ktp500