Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Extremely BAD SERVICE / INCORRECT DEFAULT TO BE ADDED

Antonyuk11
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I advised and I have chat logs or the contract was due to end. On top of that I was told fees was going to get removed by Vodafone and they never did. The whole experience has been terrible and as was told on several occasions that my multiple issue would get resolved, they never did. And now because of all your foul practice I'm going to get a default. 

My contract ENDED and the number was moved to pay as you go. The fees was never removed and Vodafone continued to bill be for 7 more months after the contract ended. 

I will also forward all my chat logs and emails to citerzens advice and trading standards as the evidence I have and not to be actioned as promised is very bad customer service on your part. 
This needs to get sorted ASAP. As no one uptill this date has and I'm not accepting a default on the basis of Vodafone not doing there job correctly. 
I have been told Vodafone can't do anything and trying to put the blame on me when I have proof it's Vodafone's fault. 
This is my last time I'm going to go out my way and contact Vodafone AGAIN to try and get this sorted before I take legal action . As I have run out of ideas on how to deal with such a bad company 
5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Not a good situation at all @Antonyuk11 

Sometimes things do go wrong which I'm sure many accept. 

It's then down to how this is put right which instils confidence back into the product and services.  

I appreciate from personal experience how damaging a Default that lasts 6 years can be.

As there is no account access via this forum anymore I would suggest to contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries and they'll look into this for you.

Please allow extra response tines from Vodafone due to these unprecedented times.

Due-to-the-unprecedented-demand-on-our-call-centres-you-may-unfortunately-experience-longer-than-usu... 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I've contacted them and as per the service is terrible hence why I tried here. 

BandOfBrothers

You've come to the right place for advice @Antonyuk11 as the Vodafone Social Media Teams can help but only via choosing to use the link i added in my earlier reply.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks but don't have FB or Twitter

donnyguy
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi Anthony,

In that case, go to www.vodafone.co.uk/complaints and raise your issue on the form there. You'll then be assigned a case handler who'll get in touch and look into things for you. 

You need to go down this formal route and give Vodafone every opportunity to put things right where applicable. If after going down this route, you still can't find agreement / resolution then they'll advise on how to proceed to the next stage.

Hope things work out!