Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How do you setup wifi calling?

guy75
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am trying to setup wifi calling and found a page that said ....

If you can't find how to turn on WiFi calling on your phone, check that it's turned on in your My Vodafone account:

• My Vodafone > Services and Extras > Calling options
  • My Vodafone app > Manage Bars & Extras > Buy and manage extras > Calling options 

... except, I can't find the calling options on either the vodafone app or My Vodafone
... and before you ask, my Moto G8 Power is supposed to support wifi calling.

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @guy75 

The information from the data calling page Data calling  has been updated. Try texting calling to 97888, you should receive a confirmation text to let you know the feature has been added to your account.

Also see device guides here with information on how to set up data calling on your phone: Device Guides 

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @guy75 - did you get your phone directly from us?

On your My Vodafone app head to Manage Bars & Extras on the main page and then WiFi and 4G calling will be at the bottom of the page if it's set up. 

If you'd like us to double check your account, please come and chat to my team on Facebook or Twitter :Smiling:

My phone is not from you - but my broadband is!

Hi @guy75 👋 Wi-Fi calling is a service that is set up by the phone provider not your broadband provider, if you are able to contact your current phone provider they should be able to set this up for you, once setup you can then use any Wi-Fi network automatically that you have access to for your calls when it`s needed 😊