Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How to contact the Credit team re default on Experian credit report

jcpp
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Please can someone tell me how to speak to the Vodafone credit team.  I can't get through the phone menus and have made 10+ calls to 03333 040191 so far today with no luck.  Have spoken to Aya in Customer Service who was very helpful and to Deepak on Web Chat who was also very helpful, but neither of whom are able to give me written confirmation that my default debt on credit report is a mistake and will be removed.  

This stems from last October when I rang and wrote to Vodafone to cancel my broadband dongle contract.  No further correspondence was received from Vodafone, so I had assumed it was all resolved.  However yesterday I had my mortgage application declined due to a Vodafone debt of £56.84 which I had no knowledge of whatsoever!!!! Apparently although this was actioned on 11th November 2016 there was a Vodafone back-office error which has caused this default debt which I had no knowledge of, no emails, no letters - nothing from Vodafone to advise of any ongoing problem!  

Have spent all morning and managing to resolve this with Aya cancelling the debt and Deepak making lots of notes on my account - - I am now hopelessly stuck in a loop of pressing 1s, 2s, *s hanging up and starting again in order to speak to the Credit team who may or may not be able to update my Vodafone record on Credit Scoring reports so that I can get on with my life and get a mortgage.    HEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPP! ! ! !

91 REPLIES 91

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I would suggest to wait for the Vodafone Social Media Team here to catch up with your post and I'm sure that they will help you. 

Some info too in > http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Off-topic/Default-on-your-Credit-File-How-to-add-a-Notice-of-Correcti...

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We'd like to help get this resolved for you @jcpp.

So we can do this, I've sent you a private message with details to get in touch with our dedicated Credit File team. 

The team will then be in touch as soon as possible.

natasha - i have not received any private message from you - please send again urgently

Could someone contact me to from.vodafone team. It been more than 6 years my account has been defaulted I paid it off it still.on my credit file I can't even get a mortgage 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We'll be happy to take a closer look into your account @Sidhra786. Our dedicated Credit File team can be contacted directly through the details in the private message I've sent and they'll be in touch once they receive your details.

I cant open the private message 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's strange @Sidhra786. I've sent you a new private message. When you open the messeage, you need to select the hyperlink in the bold 'here' to contact us. If you're still having difficulty accessing the message, please provide a little more information about the problem and we'll be happy to take a look into this for you.

I have sent u a reply 

Your still not helping me with my response