cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I need to update my spending limit urgently. I have a phone which is overseas which cannot be used.

Ashbrow
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have just tried to call customer services to amend a spending limit on a phone which is currently overseas and a message is now displayed stating "... you have now reached your spending limit...". When I call Vodafone (Saturday evening) the call states that they are closed until Monday! Is there any other way to amend the limit so that the phone can be used in the meantime?

3 REPLIES 3

donnyguy
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

You should be able to adjust the spend limit via your My Vodafone account

Select 'Account Settings'

Select 'Spend Manager '

And you'll be able to increase it yourself 

Screenshot 2021-10-02 at 20.06.39.png

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

You could try Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Unfortunately account access isn't available via this forum.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Ashbrow 

If you mean the credit limit Vodafone apply to an account where services would be immediately restricted when the limit has been reached, the only way this can be solved is by speaking directly with Customer Services.  This would very much depend on how long you have been a customer and the amount you have been credit checked for. 

Vodafone have a duty of care to minimise debt and may ask you to make a part payment towards the  monthly charges before removing the restriction. 

There is also spend manager here Spend Manager but won't help when the SIM is restricted by Vodafone.