Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

International minutes to the EU

neilwhite
4: Newbie

I have recently changed my Vodafone contract & my new contract includes "500 International minutes to the EU" when calling from UK.

I am struggling to find any information on the countries I can call that are included & whether these minutes apply to both mobile & landline numbers.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

There is some information here @neilwhite https://www.vodafone.co.uk/cs/groups/public/documents/webcontent/vfcon092801.pdf

This will be one for the Social Team to pick up, they will be able to provide clarification for you.

Charlotte

Hello, @neilwhite. I hope you're well. I understand that you have some questions regarding the 500 International Minutes which are included within your plan, and if you message on Social Media we'll be able to double-check your account for you and see what's included within your plan. Also, if you go into the 'Plan' section of your MyVodafone app and click onto the International Minutes option, it should give you a full list of what's included. In terms of the call types, it's standard landline and mobile numbers which you can call.