Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Iphone 13 delays?

NickKGambino
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I ordered a new Iphone 13 on contract about 8 days ago (I was being given an offer where I will be basically paying the same amount I am now for my old Iphone on Sim only.) Had an email to say the order was being delayed 3 days, and then another email saying it will be delayed 4 days. Now I received a third email today saying it will be delayed another 10 days?

Can anyone advise what is going on with Iphone at the moment, what is the reason for the delays? 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

My thoughts are Vodafone have ordered a set amount of iPhones from Apple but have then have exhausted that order amount as more than expected have chosen that particular model , colour of capacity of internal memory via an upgrade or new contract @NickKGambino 

If that's the case Vodafone would then have to send in a new order to Apple for more units to satisfy the outstanding open orders which unfortunately can take a little time to complete.

If the phone becomes available before the timescale estimated on the communication emails then they'll contact you again to arrange delivery.

I-want-to-track-my-order. 

Order tracker. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.