Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Issues with customer service

aliam04
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi has anyone else had really poor customer service lately? I ordered the. New. iPhone 13 pro on thee 24th October I was told 1-2 weeks wait which I was fine with during the 2nd week I was told my phone was ready to be picked up by dpd and delivered. 

when I received no confirmation of delivery I spoke to another customer service rep who then told me it still wasn’t in stock and could be another 2 weeks! 

today after 3 n half weeks I contacted them again and was told my order had been updated at this point I would have to order again and wait another 2 weeks for the phone! 

so this will now be close to 6 weeks for a new phone during this time I’ve had to buy a pay as you go phone from Vodafone costing £100 and £15 a week top up! I’ve been with Vodafone for over 5 years and I’m massively dissatisfied in not only being left without a phone for 6 weeks but also being lied to by numerous customer service reps! So close to leaving their service

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Unfortunately these types of delays come hand in hand with new iPhone flagship launches.

Lead times always seem to drastically change !

Frustrating I appreciate @aliam04 

Was your current phone no longer usable I assume ?

I hope you get your new iPhone ASAP.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Yes just frustrating being told different things!! Yes my other line is unusable unfortunately 

BandOfBrothers

I can well imagine @aliam04 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @aliam04 - I'm sorry there's been a delay with your order and I'd also like to apologize for any conflicting advice you've had about when you can expect it. 

As @BandOfBrothers has mentioned, it's not unusual for delays to happen when a popular phone is launched - as soon as there's any news, we'll let you know.  

Hi Amanda thanks for the reply just a bit frustrating is all not so much the wait but being told different things and having to buy temporary phones while I wait

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

I can understand your frustration @aliam04 - I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.