Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Keeping phone number

Joshladd7
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi , I need some advice.

I have a contract with Three and one with Vodafone. I want to keep my three phone number and move it to Vodafone. I know that’s possible with a PAC code but can that be done half way through my Vodafone contract or only at the start when I first take it out. 
I don’t mind about paying an early exit fee with three as I’ve checked and it’s only a couple months left. 

Any advice would be great.

thanks, Josh 

5 REPLIES 5

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Joshladd7 

Vodafone support in life porting, you won't have any problems moving your three number midway through your Vodafone contract, follow this link:

Keep My Number 

Thanks. What option would be best from me to select ? 

AnnS

Hi @Joshladd7 

Follow the link' I'm joining from another network' and complete the online form.

It would be worth mentioning as you will be changing the contract number, there will be some pro rata charging, where Vodafone will charge part of a month to bring you in line with your billing date plus one full months line rental in advance, you should also receive a credit for line rental prior to the number change.  When you receive next months bill, you will see the extra days pro rata charges.

chistery
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

It is also worth checking to see you have an alternate number for My Vodafone security codes set up, so you can still log in if there's an issue during the port.

BandOfBrothers

Hi @Joshladd7 

Vodafone will help you move your Three mobile number to your current contract.

Have a word with Three to ensure what your Early Termination Fee is and leave your Direct Debit in place with them until you receive your final bill from them.

Switch-to-vodafone and Move your number to Vodafone.  

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.