Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Like for like plan

ashall3n
4: Newbie

My current contract is up but I can't see a like for like plan available?

The plan I'm on is £16.78 a month 

20GB Red plan Includes Line rental - £21.90 Unlimited UK minutes Unlimited texts 20GB data 2GB inclusive roaming data Global Roaming £5.12 line rental discount

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

You can choose to let your current contract continue as it would drop into a 30 day rolling contract but any discount would end.

Or call 191 and choose the thinking of leaving option which gets you through to the retention department and they'll go through your options. 

Or use Live Chat or visit a Vodafone Highstreet Store.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers

You can choose to let your current contract continue as it would drop into a 30 day rolling contract but any discount would end.

Or call 191 and choose the thinking of leaving option which gets you through to the retention department and they'll go through your options. 

Or use Live Chat or visit a Vodafone Highstreet Store.

Current Phone  >

Thanks for that, spoke to a guy at retentions and he couldn't offer me like for like so I went with his suggestion of a higher price with 5 less gb but a new galaxy a7 which he suggested I could sell which would in effect make my monthly payment around £4 cheaper than my current plan. I just wanted to check if Vodafone handsets are locked to the network and apparently they are which makes selling it a bit harder and if you want to unlock it you have to use it for over a month, is that correct? If so it means I can't sell it as new.

BandOfBrothers

@ashall3n 

Yes phones supplied via Vodafone are locked.

For contract customers the sim card has to be used in the phone making calls etc for 30 days and x3 Bill's need to have been paid on time.

Or pop in a Vodafone Payg sim card and use that to make calls etc for 30 days and then request its unlock using the new Payg account details.

Current Phone  >