Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Is this email genuine?

Just changed plan and received an email from @vodafone.com telling me 'You're almost there - you just need to click below to check and sign your new Device Plan.'Is this genuine?

Defence discount service card

Hi I wonder if somebody could help me. I'm an British army veteran with a dds (defence discount service) card. Would I be able to use this in store to join the Vodafone Advantage scheme? Thankyou for your time. 

Turkey after 90 blocking UK phone

I have just landed a good job in Turkey for a 1 year contract. I have been informed that after 90 days Turkey will automatically 'block' my UK phone.(UK number). To avoid this, if I get a Turkish Vodafone number (on another phone) can Vodafone UK set...

ACW219 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Do 30 days contracts (SIM only) require credit check?

I believe the title says it all. As much as I can understand that 12/18/24 mo contracts, especially when the come with a phone, require a credit check.But how about with the 30 days contracts? which seems like fancy PAYG plans. Do they require a cred...

Upgrades on a 36 month contract

Hi all, coming to here as I cannot find the information which I would like on the Vodafone site. Currently have a variation of a iPhone 12 and want to change it to a iPhone 13. Currently on the annual upgrade promise and can trade in the phone for ar...

Jonnoh by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Blacklisting IMEI

Hi,same problem as most people. Bought my phone from carephone warehouse but using vodaphone as a contract. Lost my phone and Vodafone say they can’t black list my phone! Everyone I have spoken to says only network providers can blacklist! This has g...

Jolie92 by 1: Seeker
  • 28 replies
  • 5 thanks

Misleading spam texts from Vodafone

This morning I received a text stating "You're due an upgrade" suggesting I pre order the iPhone 13. Upgrade not due until next year.  Why are vodafone wilfully misleading customers?  

Mjs474 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

CCJ

Hello, I have a CCJ registered against me and the claimant is Lowell Solicitors. It states the debt is for Vodafone for over £400. I want to confirm if I genuinely do owe this debt and if there was any outstanding payments? I did remember taking out ...

RK1990 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks