Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Customer Service Loop very frustrating!

Very frustrating morning trying to upgrade. In the Vodafone app it says to upgrade call their number. Call their number and you get sent a link to talk to a bot. Go through the motions with the bot and he gives you the number to call customer service...

Order cancellation on its own

Hello,I am so annoyed - i placed an order with vodaphone for a samsung flip 3 and a new SIM card on 17/9/21 .. tracked it an hour ago and it showed that its still just 'received' .. spoke to a sales rep online and it automatically cancelled and they ...

Trading in a phone using Vodafone Trade in

Hello thereI was wondering if someone can help me here, I've traded in a Iphone 11 using the Vodafone trade in. I've received the trade in bag and packed the phone up and put it in the trade in bag. On the 8th February 2021 I've sent it off using spe...

No voicemail symbol

Recently I started getting text alerts for voicemail - rather than the usual symbol alert.I've tried calling the voicemail and reset the setting to symbol (4) alerts .. but this just resulted in me getting a text saying I had 0 voicemails !! Phone is...

cant login to my account, wrong name or d.o.b.

hi, my account was under my dads name as i was under 18, when i turned 18 i had the account transferred to me.I am due an upgrade but when i try and speak to someone at Vodafone about this, one advisor says the account isn't under my name and another...

revy32 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Annual upgrade not on account

Hi I can upgrade next week for the annual upgrade promise as I have an iPhone 11pro I spoke to someone a few month ago when EVO started to ask if annual upgrade was effected I was told it wasn’t and I can upgrade still. My Vodafone app/online account...

RLM123 by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

No Internet

Hi, Took out an additional sim (Red 100), ordered an esim. Received QR within 24 hours. Installed it on phone. I can make calls and text only problem no data. It has 4G/5G in the corner but won't load up any pages or any apps that rely on Internet. H...

Aliraj by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Constant issues ruining credit rating

Always having to talk to someone in India creates more a problem meaning issues are never resolved. They say they are doing what they can but then proceed to put me and my partner in exactly the same problem EVERY SINGLE MONTH EVERY TIME WITHOUT FAIL...

Is this email genuine?

Just changed plan and received an email from @vodafone.com telling me 'You're almost there - you just need to click below to check and sign your new Device Plan.'Is this genuine?