Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Misbilling me yet again

ysossi
4: Newbie

Is this the worst service or what. Every month I have to report misbilling. Last time I was told my SIM will be rebooted to reflect the correct bundle charges. Yet I am seeing current charges outside my bundle now for making local calls which are nowhere near my limit. I didn't even know I had limits until today as I signed up for unlimited calls and texts. The agent i spoke to said even my calls to 191 will count and he actually put me on hold for some 10 minutes. And I'm paying for that??! How ridiculous. Really fed up with Vodafone now and can't wait for this contract to end. Never again.

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @ysossi

As this will need account access please let the Vodafone Social Media Team here catch up with your thread and I’m sure they’ll help you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@ysossi - I can understand your frustration with this and it doesn’t sound right at all.

So that we can look into what’s happening, please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

Hi, thanks for understanding. I have replied to your private message.

So what's next? I provided all info. Are you going to resolve it?

Also this case is not resolved so I don't know why there's a green tick at the top as if it's resolved. I'm still waiting for Vodafone to sort this mess out. I have to complain every month as if I have nothing better to do. Worst service ever.

This is crazy. My bundle is now showing as £40. When I signed up for  £22 per month bundle. You also need to explain the current month charges.  I have given you lots of time to sort this out. Tomorrow I will write a complaint letter to Ofcom.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ysossi I'm sorry this is taking longer than expected to resolve.

So we can chase this for you, please let us know the reference (looks like [#11234567]) from the auto response you received when you emailed us.