Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone App

malky39
4: Newbie

I have recently upgraded my SIM only contract using mobiles.co.uk my upgrade went through quickly. However on the my Vodafone app home page it states I have 100gb available and I only see the extra 100gb if I click on my plan. My previous SIM only also from mobiles.co.uk showed my full allowance and the home page. I have been advised by Vodafone that my tariff is correct at 200gb and to ignore the limit on the home screen.The has also happen with my wife's SIM only upgrade aswell.

Does anyone know will this sort itself or had the way the app work changed,? which I don't believe so as it was immediately after my upgrade was put on my account this happened

5 REPLIES 5

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

You are in the pro rata period, this usually happens after a renewal or change of account, the App can't work out pro rata  usage. When the next months bill is received, the online account and Application will show the full allowances for you to manage the account @malky39 

When you receive the next bill check the dates you have been billed. 

If you need clarification live chat should help.  There is also the Social Team available here Contact Us 

Thanks for that. Thought it might be the case only have 4 day until my next bill is created so should know soon.

chistery
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

It's probably the way Vodafone build these plans and don't have any interest in doing it in a customer friendly way.

I assume it's a 100GB plan with a 100GB add-on? As long as you see both it should be ok but I get your point, but at least you do see there's 200GB there?

With my upgrade some plan benefits don't show at all. I'm about to cancel the upgrade and PAC out as Vodafone don't seem to understand why it's an issue.

That's exactly what it is. I just assumed cause I last year the full amount showed it would show up. But Anns above has answers why it may not show th full amount. I will wait and see

malky39
4: Newbie

Thanks for the replies. I think it has just taken a couple of days for the app to adjust as it has now updated and show my full data allowance