Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My site has been blocked by securenet

Mrsmactivity
3: Seeker

My site has been blocked (again) by securenet - possibly because we’ve just moved hosting providers. My website is for teachers - we make teaching resources - so no idea why it’s been blocked! 

Edit - the site is www.mrsmactivity.co.Uk and I only get this message when on 4G.

please help!

6 REPLIES 6

Mrsmactivity

Whoops the URL is www.mrsmactivity.co.uk - it’s fine on wifi, only affected when on 4G.

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Mrsmactivity 

I can see this was raised with Vodafone last year here https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/Website-incorrectly-blocked-by-Vodafone/m-p/2659683#M579...

The Social Team will be able to look into this for you.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for flagging this to us again @Mrsmactivity - I've raised this with the dedicated team so we can take a closer look into what may be causing this and update things from our side. We'll pop back to you on the thread here once we have any updates 🙂

Hi Tash. The site was unblocked by Vodafone but I checked today and it seems to have been blocked again! It would be useful to know what it is about the site that is causing Vodafone to block it so I can ask my tech team to make the required changes. I have emailed the content classification team but never hear back...

Many thanks

Heather.

Mrsmactivity

I hope someone can help! I run a website aimed at teachers and every now and then, Vodafone blocks my site, marking it as malicious/phishing. If you click "show details" it is then blocked by securenet. I have no other issues on any other network, it is just Vodafone on 4G. I have emailed the content classification team but never hear back, and it has now been blocked for several days. Please help!

The site is www.mrsmactivity.co.uk

Thank you!

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Mrsmactivity! I've had confirmation that your website has been correctly categorised and should no longer be blocked by our Secure Net feature. If we can help with anything else at all, please let us know 😀