Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No network

Stella1
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi, I’ve been with Vodafone for at least 11+ years and have never received such shocking service from any company in my life.

26th June left VF to join EE until VF rang with a better offer which I foolishly accepted,  4th July I had been sent a new sim and given a port over date of 12th July, which never happened I rang them to ask why to be told order was cancelled, they tried again after I received another PAC code from EE, and still no port over, it had been escalated twice and still no port over, they have already charged me for a contract that they have not fulfilled whilst leaving me with no active SIM card as they claim my original number and the temporary number have both been deactivated, I have now been left with no way to login numerous accounts as most need to verify by text and doctors, hospital and carers all unable to get in contact,  

I seriously encourage people to think twice before dealing with Vodafone as they just blatantly lie and fob you off, leaving EE even though I was only with them a few days was a massive mistake.

they have given me another port over day to be Monday 29th July but I really don’t hold any hope of this happening, they just don’t seem to grasp how frustrating and inconvenient there poor lack of service causes

2 REPLIES 2

WelshPaul
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@Stella1 wrote:

they just blatantly lie and fob you off

I don't think they lie, some don't have a clue and in part it's just Vodafone's backend systems are a mess with so many different departments responsible for systems. However, you're correct in that they like to fob you off with the usual 24/48 hours line.

Tal

Hi @Stella1 I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with us when you are porting you number over, this is not an experience we want our customers to have especially when porting a number as it's connected to everything nowadays.

Please reach out to us on social media here, so we can check with the porting team on the latest updates and help get the port over to us fixed and get your number working again.