Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

OLD MOBILE NUMBER RETRIEVE

Sinmipillot
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Please I need to retrieve my formal vodafone number that I stopped using 2 years ago. I changed my vodafone contract number to another number and I haven't used it since although I still have the phine number on WhatsApp. Can someone help me to retrieve this number. I am the last person who used it. It was a contract on my name.

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Try ringing the number to see if it connects which will confirm if the number has been reassigned to another person or not @Sinmipillot 

If another person does not answer and it does not ring then there is no harm with enquiring with Vodafone Customer Services. 

Good luck 👍 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you for your help. I have tried to ring it and it has not been assigned. It's just 2 years ago.

AnnS

IF the number was cancelled 2 years ago @Sinmipillot you have zero chance of getting the number back, the maximum time for reconnection is 90 days.

The number would be anywhere and may have even been ported out to another network. 

This question has been raised previously, a search of the forum will bring up earlier threads

You're very welcome @Sinmipillot 

I wish you all the best in your venture to try and retrieve the number. 

🤞

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.