Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Order not been dispatched

AVPelite
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello there 

I have order a Samsung galaxy z fold 4 on black Friday 25th November early morning like 5am anyways got my order confirmation email with my order number which tracker as well when placed the order it said be arriving today 28th November but keep check my order it not been dispatched at all. I am getting worried I won't be getting my phone today. Is there a problem I am not aware of

4 REPLIES 4

hrym
17: Community Champion

It could be that the phone is out of stock and on backorder.   As there is no account access via the forum, try calling 191 in the first instance and see if that can help.   If that doesn't get a result, drop the Social Media team a note on Facebook or Twitter and they'll be able to investigate.

I am when I order it was in stock as I message on live chat this morning at 8am they said same thing should be dispatched by 12pm which nearly now. Still no email 

hrym

Keep an eye on your spam folder.   Most of my Vodafone emails seem to go there.

Hey @AVPelite. We completely understand how concerning it must be not receiving delivery updates for your new phone. As kindly advised by @hrym, because we don't have account access via the Community, I would recommend getting in touch with our Social Media team so that we can take a closer look. Alternatively, we do have a Live Chat team and an Order Tracker tool online.