Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

account suspended for no reason without warning

hi my account has been suspended without warning for no reason.fraud department sent a text that looked like a scam and than all service cut off.customer service said nothing they can do have to contact fraud department.only way to get hold of them i...

Defaulted old account - resolved via ombudsman

Hi,Vodafone previously sent a debt collection agency to ask for money I did not owe (basically Vodafone messed up the closure of an old account in my name when my daughter got a new phone and a new account in her name). After a lot of stress this was...

stew5347 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Massive frustration with porting in number to Vodafone!

Hi,So I decided that I would re-join Vodafone from 3. Got my PAc code from 3 and placed my order with Voda, provided the PAC code which all checked out and was confirmed in the order and number transfer emails I received from Voda on the 18th, all se...

carlwi by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Changing payment method to Credit Card

I have attempted to change my payment method for my monthly contract to a credit card, and have entered my credit card details, but cannot figure out how to actually get my account to switch to credit card.  All it seems to allow me to do is to chang...

Resolved! Active 2 smartwatch

Hello, I bought a Samsung Galaxy Active 2 watch (4g) and I've paired it with my S10 phone but it's asking me for a QR code or an activation code, does anyone know where I can get that?Thanks.

Gemma36 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upgrading promise > 5G

I have been trying to contact a customer service agent to no avail. When I obtained my new contract less than a year ago there was promise that if Apple release a 5G device within the first year I would be upgraded for free. Please let me know what t...

amc81 by 4: Newbie
  • 56 replies
  • 1 thanks

Sky Go

Hi, I signed a new 2 year contract with you in July - Unlimited Max. I signed up for Sky Sports Mobile TV, and also added Pack 2 for the extra channels. I did this back in July as I say before you stopped offering it, and it was working fine until ju...

OneNumber

I have a tablet that has a sim slot. I know I can share data etc with onenumber but that is normally done through an esim. If I took out onenumber, would I be able to get it assigned to a physical sim so that I can share my unlimited data with my tab...

TinyUK by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

How do I end account charges I never signed up for?

My monthly account for my mobile seems higher than I signed up for. I never realised I'm charged separately for mobile broadband, but that isn't the issue. I'm paying £4.99 per month for Insurance (Band 1) and another £10 for Business Standard Insura...

MozeyG21 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks