cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Order passed to fraud team and approved.... now what?

rendez2k
2: Seeker

Hi all, ordered a phone on Monday and it was all approved and was with DPD for delivery Tuesday. I then got a note saying the phone was going back to Vodafone due to a fraud check - which I answered.

I passed that Wednesday morning and since then.... well, some confusing info. The fraud team said the order will just get re-processed and sent but customer service say I need to order a new phone, credit check, upfront payment. Looking at the account tonight, the has been airtime is cancelled but the device plan is still live with a bill due 2nd March. 

What is actually going to happen when, now? Do I need to order a new phone (or try to with another credit check?)

3 REPLIES 3

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @rendez2k! To get to the bottom of this for you, we'd need to check over your account. We don't have account access over the forum, so please reach out to our Social Media team here and they'll be able to review everything and let you know the next steps.

Just to advise, the Social Media team aren't able to process sales if we do need to re-do the order, but they'll definitely be able to confirm whether or not this is necessary to get you your order as soon as possible.

Aydenrob2023

I am having the same problem now! Did you manage to get yours sorted or did you have to do a credit check again? Thanks 😊 

@Aydenrob2023 - I'm sorry to hear this has happened to your order. We'll need to access your account and then we can check what's happening. Please message my team through one of our Social Media platforms.