Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Pay old Vodafone bill

Moji3331
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

HELP! Im currently applying for a mortgage and unknown to me there is a Vodafone balance on there. Must be from an old account as the date is May 2014.  Its £190and i just want to get it cleared off. Ive spoken to numerous agents on live chat who were useless to say the least!...i cant call up as you are required to put in mobile/account number which i done have. Really dont know what else to do and need to get this sorted ASAP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion

That's not good.   There's no account access via the forum, but there is a dedicated Credit File Support team who can help you.   Your best bet is probably to contact the Social Media team in the firts instance via Facebook or Twitter adn ask them to escalate the enquiry for you,   When you speak to CFS, they'll have full access to the account history (they're the only people who do at this stage).   When you've paid, ask for the credit file flag to be changed.   Even if it can't be removed completely, you should be able to get it changed from default to settled.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

hrym

That's not good.   There's no account access via the forum, but there is a dedicated Credit File Support team who can help you.   Your best bet is probably to contact the Social Media team in the firts instance via Facebook or Twitter adn ask them to escalate the enquiry for you,   When you speak to CFS, they'll have full access to the account history (they're the only people who do at this stage).   When you've paid, ask for the credit file flag to be changed.   Even if it can't be removed completely, you should be able to get it changed from default to settled.