Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where's my refund of £82.99?

boeing777
4: Newbie

Hello Vodafone Community I cancelled an order for an iPhone 12 by refusing DPD delivery and Driver acknowledged that handset was to be returned to Vodafone UK I paid an upgrade fee of £82.99 I've had two webchats that I have transcripts of these saved yet to this day I am still awaiting My refund this is wholly and totally unacceptable the minute You owe Vodafone any monies they are on You like a ton of bricks I am utterly fed up I need to contact someone in authority to get this sorted I don't understand why I keep pumping money into this abhorrent and shoddy company they have done this kind of thing to Me on 5 separate occasions If i do not receive proper resolution by Monday 23/11/20 I will escalate the matter to small claims court I am fed up of having to chase my money.

3 REPLIES 3

hrym
17: Community Champion

As there's no account access via the forum, your best bet is to contact the Social Media team via Facebook or Twitter.   They'll be able to investigate and check for you that the phone has been received and the cancellation processed.   Just refusing the delivery will only start the process once it's arrived back at the warehouse and been recognised as such rather than simply a failed delivery

I will call customer services one last time to see what is going on but I'm fed up having to chase this despicable company for My own money and why o why do You employ staff at an Indian call centre they clearly do not have a grasp of basic English to be able to do the job properly.

hrym

If the account is in default, the frontline customer service people will have no access.   You can ask them to escalate it to Credit File Support but, honestly, Social Media is the more reliable route.