Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Payg to monthly

Phillfroggy
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi i upgraded from pay as you go to monthly plan this morning keeping my number so tbey said it would automatically switch ..within 5 minutes of the call ending my sim was no longer in use and its been like this since 11am this morning .i cant send or receive calls or messages .is this normal and when will my sim become active again .

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Phillfroggy 

I wouldn't be surprised is the number moves to pay monthly midnight tonight and it will be working for you in the morning.

A quick turn off and back on should do the trick, you can also try doing a manual roam from the connection settings, select manual, when the phone completes the scan, select any other network, and reselect Vodafone when the phone rejects the request.

Live chat or Customer Services will be able to help with this as would the Social Team here :Contact Us 

Hi Ann.

Thank you for helping with this. I hope so as I've been without calls or texts all day and I was expecting a few important calls. The lady who I dealt with on the phone told me it would take roughly 2hrs but could take longer but never told me I'd be without any services until it swapped. 

AnnS

You certainly shouldn't have been without service for this length of time @Phillfroggy and the pay monthly service should have started when you lost service on PAYG. 

Do try live chat first, that would be the quickest option, if you continue to have problems, drop the Social Team a message through the social channels and they will provide direct help and support.

I spoke with chat after speaking to the robot and they said it should bee done within the hour ( 4hrs after I lost services) requested logs of chat via email haven't received those either.